My Creations


Sunday, August 31, 2008

1 week down

My first week of classes and interning was very interesting. I have already learned so much and have a lot more to learn during this process. By the end of the week I was officially exhausted! As long as I plan and stay organized I should be able to meet all of the demands.

I did scrap a little today, but it was not for myself. I created a beautiful frame with a layout and matching thank you card for the B family who so graciously opened up their home to us during our trip to Georgia.

The rest of this nice weekend has been and will be spent on homework, planning, reading, etc.

1 comment:

preci28 said...

I feel your pain! I start internship that is 2 days a week just yesterday! Argh so much to do, so little time.. What grade are you interning in?

-Heather