My Creations


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

These make 40!

I'm so excited that I finally got some mojo and created 2 lo's. That makes a total of 40 for this year so far. I only have 35 more to go until I meet my goal :) I also printed some pictures recently and DH ordered the tray for my sony photo printer since I somehow managed to lose the one it came with.

The past two weeks have been crazy! There's been a lot going on... My dear Cadbury passed away last Thursday. He would have been 8 in July. He was the BEST bunny ever! Thankfully he did not suffer. He is definitely going to be missed!

This week I noticed that Mocha was not her perky self and wasn't eating as she normally would. I looked in her mouth and noticed one of her molars did not look right. I touched it and it moved, so this Friday she is having it pulled :( Not my baby. I hope she will be ok!

School ends this week and summer begins! Looking forward to having some nice, relaxing moments with my DH and Mocha too.


1 comment:

Scrap 4 Life said...

Love your layouts, Nadia!!! BTW...the S4L site is down and Judy is working on getting it back up! I'll let you know when it's back up and running