My Creations


Monday, July 13, 2009

Anniversary LO = #60

I have reached 60 lo's so far this year, only 15 more to go until I reach my goal.

I did this page for the monthly sketch on Paper Popsicles. I loved the simplicity of the sketch :) My lo is for our 4th anniversary. We spent time in Orlando doing all things Disney. We went to the Animal Kingdom, ate at the Rainforest Cafe, visited Downtown Disney, ate at Planet Hollywood, played mini golf at Disney's summerland course, and much more.

Yesterday we took Mocha to the dog beach in Venice. She had a lot of fun and got extremely tired! I can't wait to scrap those pictures.

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the big arrow!

She's a Color Queen said...

WOOHOO!! Nadia you won a little treat at the Paper Popsicles blog hop!! Email me at melissa@paperpopsicles.com or pm me from the message board to find out what you won!

**Nancy** said...

Great page, Nadia!!

Tricia said...

I saw this in our gallery! great layout Nadia! I am so glad that you played at our first Blog Hop! Hope to see more of your work on our blog doing the weekly sketch and on our board following our monthly challenges!!!

Brenda said...

AWESOME LO!!!!
hugs
Brenda

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Happy Anniversary...what a great page! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during the Paper Popsicles blog hop!!