My Creations


Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blog Hop & Crop

Simply Obsessed is turning 2! They are having a cool blog hop & crop. Check out their website for more details about "Greatest Crop on Earth". I'm looking forward to the challenges, inspiration, chats, games, and prizes too!

Here is my birthday project that I would love to share with you.
I found this adorable template at scrapbook.com :)
I simply printed it, traced it, and cut it apart. I used BG paper, and rubons, K and Co cherry, Cat's eye ink, foam pop dots, AC rubons, bling from Michaels, and Jolee's a cupcake.


Thanks for visiting :)

Here are a few pages from a baby girl album I created as a gift.

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh1 Nadia! Love that project! I will have to download! Thanks for sharing that cute project!

Creating Memories said...

How cute! Love the cherry on top.

Jennifer said...

Love it! Super cute!

Heather said...

SUper duper cute cupcake!!

Lisa said...

Super super cute idea!!
Soo simple, but just toooooo adorable!! Thanks so much!

Lindsay said...

Nadia, that cupcake is just precious! I love it! TFS! :)

AmyG said...

Cute project!

Tami said...

Your cupcake ROCKS the ROOST!!!! Happy birthday SO!!

Barbara Ferguson said...

Nadia, that is supper sweet!!

Angela said...

I love your cute cupcake! And how nice of you do to a giveaway!

Julie Kight said...

I love the cupcake! The cherry sure does top it off:)

Sarah said...

That is just too cute! I love that paper and the cherry is adorable.

Mandi said...

Love cupcakes! Stinkin' cute! That's so nice of you to do a rak too!

Mandi (CurleeGirlee)

Ronda Simpson said...

How cute, Nadia!!! Love the cupcake card!!

Rebecca said...

That is the most adorable cupcake!!

Sara said...

Super cute!!! Yummy looking too!

AbbieTorroll said...

WOW that is CUTE!!!!! SO glad your participated in the blog hop!!! "see" ya this week at the crop!

Brandy said...

that is a super cute project!

Janet said...

absolutely adorable!!

Shauna said...

Have to say I love cupcakes! LOL! Cute.

silvia said...

Very cute card!! I will have to download that adorable template!

silvia said...

Very cute card!! I will have to download that adorable template!

**Nancy** said...

WOW! That cupcake is adorable, Nadia!!

letter A studio said...

What a yummy cupcake! Love what you did with the template :)

laterg8r said...

Nadia, love your cupcake - the cherry is awesome :D

laterg8r said...

ps - love your style, became a follower :D

Lisa said...

love the cupcake - looks yummy!!

connie said...

I LOVE this!!