My Creations


Saturday, March 8, 2008

Random Stuff

What a week this has been - not much of a spring break. I have had to get stuff done everyday and have not found much time to relax at all.

My DH has been really busy lately with track season and I miss spending time with him. But I am in good company with Mocha.

I am suppose to get my hair done today, can't wait, it's been too long. Speaking of long, I think I'll cut about 3 inches off today, I need a change (but am so nervous to go any shorter).

I can't believe that my b'day is in 8 days. Where has the time gone. I am not looking forward to this one at all, from now on it's down hill :lol: BUT life is what you make of it :) and I can't wait to spend some time with my hubby on a fun trip to somewhere amazing!

Here are my latest pages.