My Creations


Monday, March 24, 2008

S4L Contest

I have been participating in a design team search/contest at Scrap 4 Life for the past 3 weeks, and today I found out that I made it into the top 10. I am shocked and honored to have made it this far. This is the first time I have ever attempted to try out for a contest or design team and I have truly enjoyed the experience. I will need a miracle this week because the competition is amazing, the ladies are very talented, and I wish us all the best of luck!!!
Below are my creations for weeks 1-3.

Week 1 - bling challenge
Week 2 - transparent challenge
Week 3 - make your own embellishment challenge




2 comments:

Jenn said...

girl you shouldn't be shocked! your work is awesome! i hope we can make the team together!!

John said...

Congrats Nadia ! That's so awesome. I've been surfing the 'blog' world and there you were. Good luck !!
~Wendy