My Creations


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's April already

Well I can't believe it's already April. I have 20 days left of classes and am counting them down, but I have a ton of assignments to do.

Yesterday I found out that 2 of my layouts were picked to be published in a small online ezine. I am very excited about that as it's my first time ever! The site is http://makingmemoriesforyou.org/index.php and the link to the ezine is http://magazineofmemories.blogspot.com/.

I did not win a spot on the design team for S4L, but I am thankful to have made it into the top 10 and am so proud of myself since I have never attempted anything like this before.

Here is the entry I did for week 4 - he still gives me butterflies

3 comments:

So Many Scraps said...

Congrats Nadia! you deserve it and so much more!!!

So Many Scraps said...

congrats on the layouts in the ezine! hey Scrapstreet.com ezine is also always looking for pet layouts!! you should submit!

Jenn said...

congrats Nadia!!! Your lo's rock!! WAHOO for only 20 more days!!! I bet you can't wait!!