My Creations


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh Where Have I Been?

Happy New Year 2010! Winter break was much needed! :) Well so much has changed for us since I last posted. We closed on the house, moved into the house, and have been really busy making the house a home :) We also managed to have a housewarming party.
The sad thing is that I have not scrapped at all. I did make a few cards and invitations. My scrap room is a work in progress. I hope to focus on it now since the rest of the house is looking good.
Next week I will begin my second semester of grad school - how exciting. Life's going to get busy all over again.

Here are some pictures of our new home :)
Before - the entire house had white walls

Family room
Breakfast Bar and Casual Dining area
KitchenMater Bedroom
Our Tree - look closely at who is in the corner :)

1 comment:

Dee said...

It looks great!!!
Congrats again.