My Creations


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Time Flies ...

Oh where does time go when you're enjoying life? We've been really busy with the new house and juggling the many things we've involved with. My hubby is super involved with work and of course coaching. The phone never stops ringing, the articles in the paper are never ending, and the team is doing awesome!!! >>> Tarpons GATA!!!
I've been subbing as much as I can. There might even be a long term position in a few weeks until the end of the year. I still believe things will work out when it's meant to be, until then I have no control over the situation, and will continue to give it my all each time I sub :) Grad school can be challenging at times. My research course is intense. I love the diverse children's lit course I'm taking. I've learned so much about the selection of good books to include in my class library.
I have not scrapped, but I have created a lot of cards and even some invitations for clients. I'll take some pictures and share soon. This summer I hope to get back into scrapbooking. I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: